How to Compress Videos on iPhone;- Whether you’re filming a quick video for your Instagram story or just want to save some storage on your phone, compression can help. In this article, we’ll show you how to compress videos on an iPhone using a few simple steps.
The days of watching video content on your iPhone or iPad are numbered. With the ever-growing popularity of mobile devices and streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video, videos tend to take up more and more space on your device. If you want to keep your videos compact while still watching them on the go, follow these tips.
Videos are a great way to capture your audience’s attention and communicate your message. However, videos can take up a lot of space on your iPhone, which can be a problem if you want to keep your storage limit low. In this article, we’ll show you how to compress videos on iPhones so that they take up less storage space and load faster.
How to Compress Video Resolution Before Taking Video
The iPhone camera is great for taking pictures, but if you want to take videos, you may want to consider compression. Compressing a video will reduce its file size without losing quality. There are a few different ways to compress a video, and each has its own benefits and drawbacks. Here are four methods to consider:
1. Use H.264 compression. This is the most common compression format used in videos and it offers good quality and reduced file size. However, it’s not available on all devices and it can require a bit of extra processing time.
2. Use AAC encoding. This format is less common but offers good quality and smaller file sizes. It’s available on most devices, but it doesn’t offer as much compression as H.264.
3. Use MP4 encoding. MP4 is a newer format that offers better quality than AAC and H.264, but it’s not as widely supported by devices as those two formats.
4. Use OGV encoding. OGV is a proprietary format used by some devices that offer high quality and small file sizes. It’s not available on all devices, so be sure to check before encoding your video.
How to Compress a Video on iPhone (For Email Aswell)
If you’re like most iPhone users, you probably store a lot of videos on your device. And if you’re like most iPhone users, you probably don’t want to send those videos as attachments with the email. You could try using a compression app like iZip or VideoPad to compress the video before sending it, but that’s kind of clunky and requires a lot of effort.
- How to Get Android 13 on Your Pixel
- How to Remove Facebook Posts That Show Where You Live
- How to Fix the ‘LG IMS’ Phone Bug on T-Mobile
Luckily, there’s an easier way: just use the iPhone’s built-in video compression feature! Here’s how to do it:
1. Open the video you want to compress in the Photos app.
2. Tap the share button (the three lines in a circle at the bottom of the screen).
3. Select Compress Photo or Video.
4. If you selected Compress Photo, enter a value in MB for the Size field (or choose from one of Apple’s preset sizes). If you selected Compress Video, enter a value in minutes for the Duration field (or choose from one of Apple’s preset durations).
5. Tap Save. The compressed video will be saved to your device.
6. If you want to email the compressed video, open Mail and tap the compose button (the
How to Reduce iPhone Video Size with Wondershare UniConverter
If you want to reduce the size of videos on your iPhone, Wondershare’s UniConverter is a great app to use. This program can compress videos to make them smaller, faster, and easier to store on your device.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Launch UniConverter and select the video you want to reduce.
2. In the main window, click on the “Compress” button.
3. On the next screen, choose a compression format from the list. You can choose MP4, M4V or 3GP formats.
4. Click on the “Start” button to begin compression. The time it takes will depend on the size of the video and the chosen compression format.
Click the Large + Icon and Import the Source Video.
How to Compress Videos on iPhone
By importing the source video, you can compress it on your iPhone. This will reduce the file size and make it easier to store and upload.
Once the video is imported, click on the gear icon in the upper-left corner of the screen.
From here, you can select how much compression to apply to your video. By default, the app will use H.264 compression. However, you can also choose to use Apple’s M4V encoder if you want a higher-quality output file (though it will take up more storage space).
Once you’ve made your selection, click on the OK button to save your changes.
Now click on the Share icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen and select Post to Twitter or Post to Facebook.
Create a Custom Preset for Small Size.
Almost everyone knows how to compress videos on their computer, but what about on an iPhone? This guide will show you how to create a custom preset for small-size video compression on your iPhone.
First, open the Photos app and select the video you want to compress. Next, tap on the Edit button in the bottom toolbar and select Compress Video from the menu. Finally, pick a compression preset from the list and hit OK. The video will now be compressed according to the chosen setting.
Select the Custom Preset and Convert the Video.
Video compression on the iPhone can be done in a few simple steps. The first step is to choose a custom preset from the compressor menu. Next, select the video file you want to compress and hit the start button. The compressor will work its magic and will produce a smaller file size for your video.
If you want to compress videos on your iPhone, there are a few things you need to do. First, you’ll need to select the Custom Preset option in the video compression settings. Next, you’ll need to convert the video. You can do this by selecting the Convert To option and choosing a destination file size.
How to Reduce Size of iPhone Video with VLC
If you’re looking to save some space on your iPhone’s storage, compression can be a great way to do it. There are a few different ways to compress video for storage on your iPhone, but one of the most popular is using VLC.
To compress videos using VLC, open the app and select a video to compress. On the left side of the app, you’ll see three buttons: Compress (top), Save As (middle), and Share (bottom). Select Compress from the menu and choose how much space you want to save the video. The app will then start compressing the video and will let you know when it’s done.
If you want to keep the original quality of the video, select Keep Original Quality instead of Compress. This will result in larger file size, but the video will not be compressed as much.
How to Reduce iPhone Video Size with Apps
There are a few different ways you can reduce the size of videos on your iPhone.
1. Use an App: Some apps exist specifically to compress videos for easy viewing. Some popular options include VLC Media Player, MX Player, and QuickTime.
2. Use the Photos App: You can also use the Photos app to compress photos into smaller files by adjusting their resolution and quality settings. The higher resolution photos will take up more storage space, so be sure to decide which you want to use first – compressed photos or full-resolution originals.
3. Convert to Lower Quality: If you just want to reduce the file size without affecting the video quality, you can convert the video to lower quality using a third-party app like Video Converter Ultimate or iMovie for Mac. This will decrease the file size but may cause distortion or loss of image quality.
4. Resize the Video: You can also resize the video using the iPhone’s built-in tools. Open the video in the Photos app and use the sliders to adjust its width and height.